one of the greatest carnivores in zimbabwe has to be the great crodile , this crocodile as you see weighs a ton and is about 50 feet wide YIIIIIKES !zimbabwes biome also has rhinos and snapping turtles to go along with ostritches.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
- a member of the cattle tribe, of swampy regions of S Asia, having widely spreading back-curving horns. Domesticated forms are used as draught animals Also called Asiatic buffalo Indian buffalo carabao
- also in parts of zimbabwe they are called the cape buffalo
- the height of one of these water buffalos is 5 to 6.2 feet standing up
- the water buffalo spends most of its day in submerged in muddy water
- this animal has been domesticated for about 5,000 years
- this flower is known as the carion flower in english and aasblom in african
- this flower belongs to the apocynaceae family
- known globally as africas starfish flower
- known for there foul smelling odor that it gives off
- it attracts flies and the flies actually pollinate this flower
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
A Biome is a setting where an enviorment is located classified by the habitat around the area .For example,an aquatic biome is a community of organisms in the water .also , a dessert biome is located in a dry dessert climate.a forest biome is usually where there are trees and lots of them.a grassy biome is located on any plain or prairy. finnally, a tundra is located usually in a cold dry plain thats rocky.